Operate mirror silver line production line machinery and computers.
Lead a crew of six employees
Process good written and oral communication skills
Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications.
Use of knowledge of chemicals on silverline or to solve practical problems.
Monitor production processes in manufacturing facilities.
Accurately maintain and record silver line process check list
Prepare chemical solutions for operations of silverline
Clean and monitor equipment.
Develop more efficient production processes.
Coordinate production startups, shutdowns and changeovers.
Maintain clean and safe work area.
Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
Assist staff to solve complex or out of policy operation problems.
Assist in production as necessary.
Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Basic chemical knowledge
· Basic reading, writing and arithmetic, computer skills, required as normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Knowledge of processes, procedures, machinery and technology.
· Basic water knowledge of chemicals.
· Must be able to interpret quantity/size requirements and communicate accurate glass usage by way of inventory tags, tickets and receiving documents.
· Work conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work may involve lifting of 75 pounds.
· Work environment requires the use of safety equipment which includes, but not limited to safety glasses and hearing protection.